The Integrated Care Unit, SESLHD, along with the Integrated Specialist Healthcare Education and Research Foundation and Central and Eastern Sydney PHN, are inviting GPs practising in the Sutherland Shire to take part in a new and innovative program for the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
What is involved?
Participating GPs will be partnered with specialists to receive hands on training and supervision in the detection and management of skin cancers. Regular education to re-enforce the theory behind the practical supervision will also be provided. A commitment of one half day per week for 6 months is required. Supervision sessions will take place on Tuesdays – Thursdays.
Integrated Specialist HealthCare, 531-533 Kingsway, Miranda.
1 February 2016 to 29 July 2016.
- A/Prof Anand Deva, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Adrian Cacchia, Pathologist
- Dr. Peter Cropley, Pathologist
- Dr. Saleem Loghdey, Dermatologist
- Dr. Ken Loi, General Surgeon
- Sr. Sue Mackinley
- Dr. Andrew MacKenzie-Wood, Dermatologist
- Dr. Tony Palasovski, General Surgeon
- Dr. John Pyne
- A/Prof Duncan Stanford, Dermatologist
- Dr. Michael Symons, Dermatologist
- Improved clinical skills and knowledge in the detection and treatment of skin cancers
- Category 2 RACGP QI&CPD points for each education sessions attended as part of the program.
- RACGP QI&CPD 40 Category 1 Supervised Clinical Attachment points upon completion of the program.
For more information, please contact Integrated Specialist Health Care on 9525 2340 or visit www.ishc.com.au:8888
To register your interest, please complete the application form below: