The integrated specialist healthcare education and research foundation has made it its mission to support the development of innovative models of integrated care in Australia.
We believe that this is the future of healthcare with seamless passage of patients from primary through to specialist care and co-location of diagnostic and treatment facilities.
We welcome new members of the foundation who wish to participate and help deliver our vision for the future.
Membership is open to registered medical, nursing and allied health professionals working in Australia.
As a member you will have
- Regular updates on integrated care projects run by the foundation
- Invitations to attend seminars/meetings run by the foundation to promote integrated care
- Access to educational material, online lectures for both integrated skin/wound care projects
- Opportunities to enroll in future integrated education programs
- Streamlined referral for your patients to our integrated care center
- Develop and exchange ideas on how best to improve healthcare delivery in Australia using an integrated care model
How to join
Please fill out the application form below for submission.
You will be contacted by our staff with your membership approval decision and be given a password via email to access foundation member resources.