One of the advantages of having integrated services is that we can offer a range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments administered by both dermatologist and experienced nurse practitioners to complement our surgical options. These treatments provide patients with the full spectrum of injectable and skin treatments.
The spectrum of treatments include:
- Muscle relaxing injections – the use of a purified and naturally ocurring protein to block muscle contraction can be used to soften skin contraction lines around the face and neck. This is the most popular cosmetic treatments performed around the world and is safe and effective. The period of the effect can range from 6-12 months.
- Soft tissue fillers – Ageing produces a progressive loss of volume to the face and lips. The use of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid and poly-lactic acid gel injections can be used to replace this volume. These injections are placed into the dermal layer to provide smoothing of wrinkles and better proportions of the face to restore natural and youthful appearance to the face.
- Skin toning and peels – The use of light acid peels and creams can provide rejuvenation of the skin and treat sun spots and damage. Some topical medications can be used to induce regeneration of dermal collagen to help to reduce fine wrinkles.
- Skin care – we offer over the counter skin care products including sunscreens and light peels to improve minor sun damage. Our cosmetic skin consultant can perform a skin assessment and recommend the most effective products to improve your skin.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) (see below)
- Anti-sweat injections (see above)